Shamrocks and Shenanigans,
Saturday evening, March 4th
- Dinner starting at 5:30 Pasta, salad, and desserts. Vegetarian and gluten free options will be available. (Please let us know in advance if you need this.) Please bring your own beer or wine if desired.
- Entertainment starting at 7:00 pm Can you dance a jig? Know a few good jokes? Music, short skits, magic, jokes, poetry, etc, are all welcome. And we love to have kids on stage, too! Contact Jerry Gould email@example.com for inspiration or information.
- Silent Auction during dinner and the first half of the show (see below)
- Admission is $10/person or a max of $40/family for dinner and the show. We will be selling tickets in advance starting on February 5th.
- Please feel free to bring a friend – non-members are welcome and in fact encouraged!
The silent auction will run from 5:30 until the talent show intermission. Auction donations are already coming in and we are sure to have a wonderful array of services, goods, and events/dinners for you to bid on – but we’re looking for your contributions as well! The most popular items in recent events have been events, theme/ethnic dinners, gift baskets, personal services, getaways/vacation rentals, and artwork/handicrafts made by members of the congregation. We’ll be sharing more info and ideas about services you can offer, but please start thinking now. If you have questions, for example if you have an idea for a dinner and need a co-host, we can help connect you. And if there’s something you’d love for someone else to offer, that you would bid on, please let us know as well! We are aiming to share a list of auction items the week before the event, so that you know what to plan your bidding on. Having donations in advance also helps us to organize things, so please contact us with your donations before Friday, February 24th if at all possible. We’ll arrange for drop-off times on Friday the 3rd and Saturday afternoon. Also, like last year, if you cannot attend the event but would like to bid on an item, please let us know. We can arrange for someone to bid on your behalf. For any and all auction-related questions, please contact Tudy Bartlett (firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-768-7231) or Bethany Swanson (email@example.com or 978-468-3333).
The Wearin’ of the Green: Don’t forget to don your favorite St. Paddy’s Day themed outfits or anything else green!
We are also looking for volunteers to help with setup, cleanup, etc. Look for signups at church or let us know if you want to help!
Twill be a fabulous evenin’, to be sure!